# Column Name: Address
Markeing OS uses specific column names to avoid needing a configuration step.
To use email please make sure your board has a large-text field called Address which contains a full address. For now - we recommend putting "<br> after every line. (We are exploring more elegant alternatives.)
Postcard Configuration looks like this:
- Image URL is the URL for the image. This has a recommended size of 2551 pixels wide by 1819 pixels tall. You can download this image as a starter template (opens new window), and replace the content.
- The main message box is where you type your message.
- You can click the icon next to either of these fields to insert a field merge or URL merge.
- Click the "+" next to the main box to add a split test
- Click "Test" to create a test send.
In the settings, you can choose a send-provider. We support Stanpp (opens new window), or adding custom providers.
We use Stanpp as our print provider. Enter a API key and their network of printers will handle the physical print & send for you.
# Custom Provider
A Custom Provider lets you use any printer, but is less seamless. With these settings - the printer gets access to an download link which will always contain all the files.
Please contact our team for advice if you have high-volume needs with a custom provider.
# Demo Mode
In demo mode the print provider is set to "none" - meaning preview only. We do this because the physical postcards would not arrive for a few days, and a reviewer might order a lot by accident.