# Google Ad-Targeting
# Column Names: Phone and Email
Markeing OS uses specific column names to avoid needing a configuration step.
To use Ad-Targeting, please make sure your board has at least one of the following:
- A field called Phone which contains an international-format phone number, e.g. +441234567890 in the UK.
- A field called Email which contains an email address.
If you have both of these, the match-rate will be the highest (meaning Google/Facebook will be able to successfully match more of your contacts to advertise to).
Google Ad-Targeting Configuration looks like this:
The two toggles at the top decide which platform(s) you want to target ads on.
Toggle Facebook on, and the rest of the options will appear.
- Account is the Facebook Ads account you wish to target. (You can have one or multiple).
- Audience is a list of the adverts fetched from that account.
- Both of these selectors support autocomplete, long lists, etc.
- Click Add records to or Delete records from to toggle whether you want to add records to the audience or delete from the audience
In the settings, Facebook Ad Targeting can be configured under the "Ad Targeting" tab.
In demo mode the accounts are pre-set for you. (We've configured it with some of ours) 😃.