MarketingOS for Monday adds a complete set of Marketing & Communication tools to your Monday projects.
The following channels are supported:
- Google Ad-Targeting (including YouTube)
- Facebook Ad-Targeting (including Messenger, WhatsApp, Instagram, etc.)
MarketingOS supports features typically associated with high-end enterprise marketing software:
- Field merges (use any Monday board column)
- Split testing
- Built in URL-shortener
- Test button to preview any send
# But why?
The core idea of Marketing OS is marketing/communictions does not have to be hard.
Operating marketing software is hard. There's a lot of integration work to do. Something as simple as sending an email to 50 people is often an entire project.
So we thought "how do we take out steps"? What can be removed?
We ended up removing the entire marketing software -- and rebuilding marketing as a feature inside Monday.com
# How does it work?
Marketing OS has 3 parts:
- The marketing view (a board view)
- 2 dashboard widgets to monitor/analyze your campaigns
- A whole set of integration recipies - so you can put everything on autopilot
You just go to the marketing view, select some records, and click "Send".
A wizard will pop-up and guide you through the process.
# Let's Start!
Read our getting started page.
Please pay specific attention to:
- We pre-configured account settings for the Monday.com reviewers - see demo mode
- We use specific column names to avoid needing any mapping steps
This entire software was made for the Marketing OS challenge. So while a lot of QA has been done, this is still an early release. Please let us know if you find anything!